5.02.2009


Tire-d Ramblings
_DSC9707
Hey, that's me!!
So I've been driving around with these two farters for several days now. In that time, I've seen more different kinds of asphalt than you can shake a quart of 10w30 at. In Virginia I was feeling a little randy because I hadn't opened it up after the tuneup I got before I left. Man, I was flyin'. My air to gas ratio is sharp and my sparks are totally synched! Felt great! That cop really liked chasing me down, I'm sure. Hahaha.

I've got some pointers for you fellow gas-guzzlers out there:

South-Central Pennsylvania: HOLD YOUR INTAKE!
It's like shit factories galore out there!...I mean, wow. I have my nose 5 inches from the ground all times and I smell all kinds of stuff...but that state!?!? Wow.

Exit 297 off the I-40 in Tennessee: could you make the grade any steeper? Jeeeeeez.

I kinda miss Connecticut, but hey, life is but a one-way path to the junk yard anyways!

More updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment