4.28.2009


_DSC9615

I never knew a ball of cheese could be so....
While this photo may seemingly say nothing about this great country of mine, I like it, so I'm leading with it. Karolina (in the glasses) and myself (IN the glasses) are on a vast road trip across America. We'll be out and about for two months, give or take. One awesome destination is Anchorage, Alaska, for the World Beard and Moustache Championships on May 23. While we're not technically "driving there", we'll still be there in full force.

Anywho, we've driven hog-wild (pardon the expression) through Jersey, Pennsylvania, the Virginias and Tennessee. We find ourself in Memphis without a blog update, so we're encapsulating now. Expect more frequent updates imminently!
Have a nice day,
eric

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I love the blog title. And the pics. And the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ya'll, glad you could make it to Mississippi and Graceland Too. It was quite an experience and alot to take in. I'm disappointed that church had to come and ruin our fun. Although the profanities Paul said to them was uncomfortably hilarious. Good luck is the big easy. New Orleans is like no where else in the world. Definitely wander through the mausoleums and cemeteries down there, or even trip acid in the like Peter Fonda and Dennis Hopper in Easy Rider. Scratch the the prostitutes. I'll talk to ya'll later, I'm bout to drink a case of Coke and repopulate china with the country gravy.

    ReplyDelete